Terms of Services Medieval Armour
STANDARD BUSINESS TERMS AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Avalon Shop / Libreria Editorial Sibilla di D. Raso) via the www.medieval-armour.com website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products .
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we shall submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you are finally shown the order data again as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option once more to review or change (you may also use the "Back" button on your web browser) any information on the order summary page, or to cancel the purchase.
By clicking the "purchase” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Special agreements related to the offered payment methods
(1) Payment by “secupay credit card”, “secupay direct debit” or “secupay purchase on account”
For payment methods like “secupay credit card”, “secupay direct debit” or “secupay purchase on account”, we irrevocably and fully cede our payment claim against you to secupay AG Goethestr. 6, 01896 Pulsnitz. Before accepting the transfer, secupay AG shall undertake a credit check, using the data provided during the order.
We reserve the right to refuse your selected form of payment as a result of the credit check. You will be informed about this prior to the dispatch of your order.
If the “secupay credit card” or “secupay direct debit” form of payment is permitted, secupay AG accepts the cession and subsequently collects the payment via your credit card or a direct debit operation associated with your account. The debiting of your bank account or credit card account takes place upon completion of the order.
With the approval of the “secupay purchase on account” form of payment, secupay AG accepts the cession, and the ordered product is delivered or dispatched to you along with the bill. The purchase price is payable to secupay AG, Goethestraße 6, 01896 Pulsnitz within 10 (ten) calendar days after the products are delivered.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands.
b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
(4) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
§ 6 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Avalon Shop / Libreria Editorial Sibilla di D. Raso
address: Via Sant'Ugo, 6 R
Postal Code. 16135
VAT number (P. IVA number): IT01503840991
Registration court. Administrative economic repertoire number (REA) Genoa (IT) – 414855
(IVI DAL 05/05/2009) stradario 62800.
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Codes of conduct
4.1 We have subjected ourselves to the quality criteria of Trusted Shops GmbH, which can be viewed at:
5. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
6. Prices and payment arrangements
6.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
6.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
6.3 If delivery is made to countries outside of the European Union, we may incur unreasonable additional costs, such as duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or foreign exchange fees charged by the banks), which you must bear.
6.4 You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
6.6 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
7. Delivery conditions
7.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
7.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
8. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service.
last update: 01.10.2023
These conditions of sale are for the purchase of products and services made by E-mail, fax, phone and through the website: Medieval-Armour.com
run by Avalon Shop / Library Editorial Sibilla
Our Location Address:
Avalon Shop / Librreria Editorial Sibilla di D. Raso
address: Via Sant'Ugo, 6 R
Postal Code. 16135
VAT number (VAT number): IT01503840991
Registration court. Administrative economic repertoire number (REA) Genoa (IT) – 414855
(IVI DAL 05/05/2009) stradario 62800.
The times of escape of the orders vary according to the types of application and the desired article, you/they can have gone since 3 a 7 days.
The products displayed on this site are all new, original and correspond to the images and descriptions provided. The user proceeds with the purchase agrees to pay for the goods purchased by one of the methods allowed. The goods travel at our own risk: we guarantee safe packaging and parcels in perfect shape (ten years of experience). In case of damage we ask the customer:
1) inform us as soon as possible to full compensation or return of goods,
2) to keep the damaged goods, complete with packaging and transport document, to enable staff to view the Courier 'package, to be compensated.
- Credit Card - PayPal Checkout (Visa, MasterCard, American Express...).
- Bank Transfer
The customer can choose to pay the items that he decide to purchase by anyone of the currencies available on this shop. The payment can be carried out by Credit Card through the secure website https://www.paypal.com/ or Wire Transfer. In case of payment with Credit Card, the sum will be accounted only at the shipping of the order.
At no time during the purchase process Avalon Shop / Libr. Edit. Sibilla is able to know information about the buyer's credit card.
The on-line purchases made by Credit Card are regulated by the virtual POS of PayPal, guaranteed by a digital certify Verisign. The transactions are encrypted to protect the information contained. It is possible to verify the security of the transaction looking at the padlock icon (or key icon) displayed on the browser.
Shipping charges are calculated automatically in the shopping cart page.
All prices in British pound £, including 22% Italy VAT.
We ship to United Kingdom with courier service (DHL)
The consignment is traceable, we will send You for e-mail the relative code, to consult, beginning from the day later, the state of the consignment on the site.
Please note, outside the European Union, your country may charge you customs fees. The fees will vary depending on your country's policies. Our shop is set up to compute shipping costs automatically for all countries worldwide.
For orders direct from this Website we will forward an order confirmation by e-mail. For orders received by email or fax we will forward an order confirmation by the same method.
- Prices and payment arrangements
The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
The dispatch costs can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
If delivery is made to countries outside of the European Union, we may incur unreasonable additional costs, such as duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or foreign exchange fees charged by the banks), which you must bear.
You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
We will endeavour to deliver your goods within 12 days of sending you the order confirmation. If we are unable to meet this delivery schedule for any part of your order, we will contact you to agree a new delivery date or a refund of payment for the outstanding items. Should you experience problems with your delivery please contact us as shown on the ‘Contact’ page of this Website.
You have the right to cancel the contract within 120 days without reason.
•In the case of goods, the 120 days start the day after the goods are received
•In the case of services, the 120 days start when the contract was made
The return of goods will be at the customer's expense. A full refund will be forwarded following recept and inspection of the goods to confirm that they are in a satisfactory condition.
Let us know if you’d like a gift card or a refund, or to exchange merchandise.
Ship your return or exchange merchandise, using the return label from the bottom front of your invoice to the following address:
Avalon Shop / Libreria Editoriale Sibilla
Via Sant'Ugo, 6 R
16135 Genova - ITALIA.
Returns are normally processed within 7 days of receiving your return or exchange.
Refunds are normally applied to the original payment method used, unless you request your refund in the form of a Replacements gift card. If you paid for your order by check, we will mail you a refund check.
Credit card refunds are issued by us as soon as the return or exchange is processed. Your issuing bank should post the refund to your account in accordance with its policies, but for most customers this is normally within 3-4 days.
If you have an email address on file, we will send you an email confirmation once the return is processed.
If you prefer to exchange your merchandise rather than receive a refund, you may request a Fast Exchange.
to request a Fast Exchange.